At Mexichem UK Limited, we are committed to protecting any personal information we co
Cookies are small text files which are used to store a small about of information which
Your access and use of the Site are subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Mexichem UK Limited, respecting your accessing and using this Site, is superseded and of no force or effect.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text without the written permission of Mexichem UK Limited. Mexichem UK Limited neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with Mexichem UK Limited.
2. The information and recommendations in this web site are, to the best of our knowledge, reliable. Suggestions made concerning the products and their uses, applications, storage and handling are only the opinion of Mexichem UK Limited and users should make their own test to determine the suitability of these products for their own particular purposes and of the storage and handling methods herein suggested. Mexichem Fluor MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, other than that the material conforms to its applicable current Standard Specifications. Statements made herein, therefore, should not be construed as representations or warranties. Statements concerning the use of the products described herein are not to be construed as recommending the infringement of any patent and no liability for infringement arising out of any such use is assumed.
3. Mexichem UK Limited maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Mexichem UK Limited’s written permission.
4. While Mexichem UK Limited uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Mexichem UK Limited makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Mexichem UK Limited assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
5. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Mexichem UK Limited nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Mexichem UK Limited also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
6. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Mexichem UK Limited for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Mexichem UK Limited is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
7. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Mexichem UK Limited. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
8. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Mexichem S.A.B. de C.V. The Mexichem Group of companies and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Mexichem UK Limited will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
9. Mexichem UK Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
10. The Site links to third-party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Mexichem UK Limited of the contents of such third-party Web sites. Mexichem UK Limited is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
11. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of the content hereof.
12. Mexichem UK Limited may use the information it obtains relating to you, including your IP address, name, mailing address, email address and use of the Site, for its internal business and marketing purposes and may disclose the information to third parties for such purposes.
13. This agreement is governed by the laws of England & Wales. Klea™, Arcton™, Zephex™ and Mexichem are trademarks of Mexichem S.A.B. de C.V. Registered in England No. 07088219. Registered Office The Heath Business & Technical Park. Runcorn Cheshire WA7 4QX.
14. Other companies in the Mexichem Group include Mexichem UK Limited, Mexichem Fluor Canada Inc, Mexichem Fluor Inc, Mexichem Fluor Japan Ltd and Mexichem Fluor Taiwan Inc.